The citizens of Florida voted to restore voting rights to felons who h...Read More >
Goals and Objectives
- To provide educational, recreational, cultural, health and lifelong learning opportunities for youths and adults.
Objective: To provide regular weekly recreational and cultural activities to youth, encompassing grade school, middle school and high school ages. Additionally, to offer recreational and cultural programs for individuals as well as health education and services to children, adults and seniors.
- To offer educational advancement opportunities for adults and seniors.
Objective: To increase the proficiency of adults in Palm Beach County to achieve by making available English Language classes (ESL), GED and life skills classes.
- To provide equal rights, restore rights, and restore opportunities for past criminal offenders in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Objective: To provide society re-entry programs for youth, adult and senior offenders in Palm Beach County.
- To ensure that no one in Palm Beach County or its surrounding areas goes hungry.
Objective: To provide a food program (emergency food program for those without sufficient means) serving approximately 725 families a month.
Objective: To ensure that every person in Palm Beach County or its surrounding areas has a equal opportunity to enhance their quality of life.
- To ensure educational opportunities are available for all single, married, disabled, disadvantage person and teen parents receive all the tools to become a successful community member.
Objective: To service the community with gang related offenders, teen pregnancy, and minority cultural issues that plague our low income, poverty level, middle class and rich individuals
- To provide mentorship to all low income, poverty level, disadvantage and minority persons.
Objective: To provide substance abuse counseling, mental abuse counseling, sexual abuse counseling and all other areas of counseling opportunities.